Monday, September 11, 2006

Washinton and Oregon


Well it has been a while since I have written. I guess I was just having so much fun in Maine that I did not get a chance. Now I am on the move again and thought it was time for an update. I flew to Seattle on August 29 and was able to connect with my dear friend Rebecca and meet a couple ne wdear friends Elizabeth and Julie. I spent "weeks and weeks" actually 10 days with them and had a fantastic time. I was also fortunate to spend time with my old friend Kate. We spent the weekend at her folks beach house on Whidbey Island, in Puget Sound. Shark fishing, crabbing, kite flying cheese eating and much more. What an amazing family she has.
This past weekend we drove down to Kate and John's wedding. Another awesome time. The wedding was beautiful, smooth ana laid back. I got to catch up with many wonderful friends from all over.
Now I am in Corvallis, Or, spending time with Jill and thinking about biking again. It has been awhile since I have been on the trusted beast. As far as the plans for the near future all I can say for sure is that I am headed south along the coast and hope to stop in and see those of you that live along the way.
I hope all is well out there and I would love to here form you. Oh yeah, you no longer need to have an account to leave me a post, I think!

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: ) Follow the summer sun south.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home