Thursday, July 13, 2006

Done With the prairies!!!

Well, like I assumed it has been awhile. Every thing has been going great. The trip across eastern Montana was long hot and dry. Luckily I had some great company through those parts. North Dakota was wonderful. The tress started coming back and even a little tail wind. I met many fantastic people through the state. The only word that comes to mind is uff-da!

I am now through the prairies and into the hill and lake country of Northern Minnesota. It is great to have shade and be able to swim again. My dad met me at Lake Itasca for a little reunion at the headwaters and a day of r&r. Next it is off to Superior, Ashland and across the U P to Sault Ste. Marie and into Canada.

I will post more photos when I get a chance.

Take Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home